Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

I honestly dont understand how this got front page. Ive seen better animation in stick fights... and an animation of batman eating a slice from a pikachu is.. well in this manner.. just stupid. The only humor is that pikachu has a carrot in his butt.

'Chicken Transmutation' 'Chicken Transmutation'

So... the chicken flame gets put out, rises as a chicken smoke soul.. then the vomit monster dissolves and its remains form a fire breathing chicken thing? Hm..

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Nice nice..

Very well done. The fight seemed a bit slow paced at times, but it wasn't enough to make me lose interest. I liked the style. The music was good. All and all, 9/10

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Garbage....

1 out of 5...congratulations. You fail at humor..

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Huh...

Is it me or are all the brawl movies on the front page completly void of any real humor?

'Explanation' 'Explanation'

I agree

I watched this stoned...and was more or less captivated by it..but I couldnt even begin to understand what any of it was about..Or what the cup things deal was..what he was about, what his goals were...and why 2 miniature planets came out of him..

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Finally

It took long enough to release the first episode, but it was well worth the wait. Hopefully we wont have to wait as long for the second episode in the series. Great job on an awesome animation.

Test Animation #1 Test Animation #1

The Fletch man has spoken

This was pretty ballin yo..to be honest I thought I had the wrong animation..tehn I saw your thanks to the P-Nizzle and Moochie..First animation, pretty good..but dont think I'll give you 10 out of 10 cause your my friend..still, you should be quite pleased with my score..I am a dick when it comes to rating things..Anyway..you need any help on later animations hit me up, Ill do whatever you need...voice acting, inspiration..a.k.a "imagination enhancing substances"

NG: People Are Strange NG: People Are Strange

Hm..

Id have to agree with the previous comment, some of the art was really good, but because it was nothing but a slideshow with music, it got very boring, very quickly

Unbalanced Unbalanced

Bad ass

Awesome.. making good stick fighting videos is an art, even though its basic models, you've got to be good to make it awesome, and you've done just that, hope to see more animations by you in the future.