Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

I honestly dont understand how this got front page. Ive seen better animation in stick fights... and an animation of batman eating a slice from a pikachu is.. well in this manner.. just stupid. The only humor is that pikachu has a carrot in his butt.

'Chicken Transmutation' 'Chicken Transmutation'

So... the chicken flame gets put out, rises as a chicken smoke soul.. then the vomit monster dissolves and its remains form a fire breathing chicken thing? Hm..

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

Nice nice..

Very well done. The fight seemed a bit slow paced at times, but it wasn't enough to make me lose interest. I liked the style. The music was good. All and all, 9/10

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

Well I was gonna review this game, but Im not registering for an account to play a game I'll only play a few times at best.

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

Odd...

A Madness game with no weapons is kinda lame. Not to mention the single combo in the game can be executed by just holding the attack key. No real strategy in the game other then "don't get hit, hit them til they die."

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Neat.

I enjoyed this game for a while. I'll admit that after a while it got boring, but that much is true for alot of games. I personally liked the music, the game was done fairly well, and the fact that I could just sit back and click my mouse made it easy. All I had to really do was click a few times to figure out just what it was my clicks would cause.